
We have a new pet. Her name is Dixie. Tyler is sure she is a chalmeon...however you spell that. We have tried for about a month to catch her. She is a stubborn little sucker. She tried to come after Tyler one time. His mature reaction was screaming like a little girl and jumping up on the bed. I was laughing so hard!! We see her everyother day. I don't know how she got in or when she is going to leave but seriously...WE LIVE WITH LIZARDS!!!
8 comments:
Yea! A new post...it's about time!
That's funny. At first I thought you were blogging about chapstick, then I read it and noticed the little lizard!
Now I know you are a real photographer! Way to use chapstick to show the size of the lizard...and be glad you live in AZ. In Hawaii the lizards in the houses there are huge!
Love your new pet!!
Hey Lacey! That is so funny, I'd be totally creeped out by that! Sorry that things worked out the way they did with Clayt's wedding and me not making it, but it looks like you did a dang good job with the pictures, that one is super cute!
Hey I tagged you! Check my blog if you want to play
One night I couldn't sleep, so I came downstairs and flipped on the light to read and a white gecko ran across our living room floor and went under our bookcase. Of course that made it even harder to sleep knowing that he could come out and crawl on me. I tried to get him out from under the bookcase with some of that canned air that you buy to clean things like your keyboard and such, but it didn't work. I haven't seen him since though...
Lacy you've been tagged! Got to my blog to see what to do!
Post a Comment