

We know Tyler has made it into the golf industry when about $3,000 worth of golf clubs show up at work with your name on it to keep and play! Tyler is now on staff with Ping. Ping is a company that manufactures golf stuff. He was like a kid in the candy store the day the clubs arrived. He kept saying this is just like Christmas!!! He got all new woods, new irons, putters, hats, gloves and a new tour sized bag with his name and company embroidered on it. He is HIGH ROLLIN it now! With his new free clubs and his business cards...I am proud of my man for working so hard!
7 comments:
wow that is great you are definately big time now! SWEET!
Yay, TY! A BIG congrats to you! Also happy b-day! The guy sitting behind you seems WAY excited to you too!! Hope you guys are doing well!!
Man that is freakin sweet!! Congrats, I am sure that I could take any of that gear off your hands if you have some extra's. I hope to get down there and check all that gear out.
Man, Jake is so jealous!
It's awesome to see dreams come true!! Keep up the good work you two....I'm sure the best is yet to come.
So when can I get some lessons on how to be cool?
SCREW EFFING YOU! I got a free burrito from Taco Bell cuz they messed up my order.....who's big time now?
Post a Comment