Friday, December 5, 2008

Cowboy Christmas





I wanted to show off our cute Christmas tree. You can't see it has good as I would like but it is SOOOOOOO cute!!!! It is all cowboy. My mom and I went a little overboard on the decorations but it was so cute. I still don't have some of them, they are in UT but the ones I do have are either on the tree or in a bag. Our tree wasn't big enough to hold all the decorations. It is so fun. I love the holiday spirit!!!!

7 comments:

Brook and Jen said...

I really like your tree!! Very fitting for the cowboy in Tyler!!

The Griffin Crew said...

I love your tree!! it is great so cute! and perfect for you!

The Simmons' said...

I love the tree! I went for the cowboy theme as well. But mine is no where near as fancy as yours. Merry Christmas!

robertsfamily2002 said...

We need a cute tree. That's a cute idea. (dont worry i wont steal it) We love cowboys!

Hillary said...

Love the decor Lace, as well as the Christmas letter and picture! Hope that life is wonderful for you! I miss you!

Hadley's said...

Cute Tree! and I really like the dark brown in your hair, you look cute.

Kathryn said...

I didn't know that you had a blog you nerd! so do we its shawnandkathryn.blogspot.com...well we are excited to see you at christmas!