Friday, December 5, 2008

New hair do


I went in to get the same cut and color that I had been getting from my girl. We decided to go a different shade of brown because when my hair fades...my hair turns red! Anyway, the brown was REALLY dark. This picture my brown had toned down a little. I like it, but it most definitely took some time for me to get used to it. Tyler LOVES it! He wants me to dye my whole head this dark...he is dreaming a good dream!

2 comments:

Brook and Jen said...

WOW, sexy mama!!! I really love your hair. I agree with Tyler you should totally go all dark, that would look sweet!!! But it looks way good that way too!!

The Griffin Crew said...

Hot and sexy yet so sophisticated love it!! I think you should go dark you would love it!!