Saturday, April 25, 2009

Lindon Baby Shower

The whole Griffin family missing Tyler and Jaxton
Deanne, Jennie, Carter, Channy, Lacey and Teresa
Maddison taking Camden's picture...it was really cute!
Lacey, Grandma Betty, and Mom
Dad, Grandma Griffin, Lacey, Grandpa Griffin, and Mom

My mom, second mom Deanne Helquist, and sisters Jennie and Chantell threw a baby shower for me when I went home last weekend. It was SO awesome!! I am so thankful to those ladies for doing this. A lot of time and planning went into this and it was a hit. I was so glad to see family members and old friends that I hadn't seen in A LONG time. Thanks everyone for coming, your gifts and making it a special day for me.

8 comments:

Nichole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nichole said...

Sorry about the last post-I can't spell. It was so good to see you at the shower, you look so cute! Wish we could have seen Tyler as well-hopefully we'll catch up with you soon!

The Simmons' said...

Oh man! I am sorry I missed your shower. We are still in Virginia until July. If you come home at all this summer we need to play! I haven't seen you in forever!

Whitney said...

Looks like fun! SO pretty there! I really dig that shirt you have on...haha

Mich and Nate said...

I love your cute orange shirt! Where have you been all my life? Hope everything is going good...card night this weekend??? We have got some ribs that we need to grill..

kate said...

You are so cute girl!

You are gonna be an awesome momma, I know it!

Brook and Jen said...

That is probably the sexiest picture EVER of my amazing face!!! I love it. And the butt pic, Man those two should be butt models!!!

Julie Baker said...

lacey, I had no clue you were prego! Congrats!!