Lacey and Clate
Lacey at 27 weeks!!!! Large and in charge
Lacey, Whitney, Clate and Michelle...we are a week a part in pregnancies.Our friends Marc and Whitney invited us up to their family's cabin this past weekend. We had a great time just hanging out in the "mountains of Arizona." We did a little fishing, a lot of playing cards(as usual) and a lot of sitting around enjoying baby Clate(Marc and Whitney's baby boy). Thanks for the fun time Lemieuxs!!!
8 comments:
Lacey you are not large at all!! You are so cute, with your lil baby tummy. I totally know how you feel though.
Looks like you guys had a fun weekend. Camden says hi to her friend Lacey!!!
Lac you look so cute, and good!! Hope you are doing well love ya lots
Rach
you are looking bigger which just happens! hopefully we will be able to see you guys before your baby comes! I hear you doctor tell you no san diego.....but my doctor pretty much told me I could go where ever I wanted until 36 weeks!
You look super cute!! The kids love their special shamu present thanks so much!!
I'm pretty sure my eyes are closed im that picture!
You are finally showing that you are prego and your are so cute!!!
Lacey you look so cute look at how small you are. Good luck in the upcoming months.
Post a Comment