Lacey and Keith
Tyler trying to discipline Jake without success
Tyler doing his civic duties of cleaning the ocean.
WILSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
San Diego temple...it is beautiful
At the zoo
Averie and me with my BIG belly
One of my favorite pictures, these little guys are my nephews Porter and Ladd jumping into the waves but they are jumping mostly onto the sand with about 2 inches of water to fall into. It was funny to watch!
There are about 6 people underwater right now. The waves crashed over them and tried to drown them but don't worry, Shawn is keeping the football from dying.
My poor ankles after walking around SeaWorld for 7 hours. I wouldn't recommend doing this 8 months pregnant to anyone.
Tyler playing football with his nephews on beach
Us at SeaWorld
David, Tyler, Keith, and Shawn at Torrey PinesKeith and DeAnn gave the whole family a trip to San Diego for Christmas last year. We just got back yesterday. We had a great time! We had 27 all together...I count 28 with my baby! We spent time at the San Diego zoo, SeaWorld, San Diego Temple, the beach(about 22 hours of the day) and Tyler managed to get 2 rounds of golf in at the famous Torrey Pines. Thanks Keith and DeAnn...we had a blast!
6 comments:
OHHHH your poor feet! You are so brave to go and do all that being so prego!
FUN!!!It was so great to see pics of the family! Keith is as cute as ever :) And you survived pregs and all! Your poor tootsies!Glad it went well and you didn't have to deliver in San Diego!
Oh Lace you look so cute pregnant! I wish I could see you in person so I could rub your belly...haha.
Looks like fun!! You look so cute prego!! But i am not jealous of being prego during the summer, especially in AZ!! You are a winner!!
Wahoo for fun vactions!!! I am glad you guys had a blast!
I can't believe you walked around THAT pregnant for THAT long...what are you stupid? I did the San Diego zoo at 5 months pregnant and boy did it bring on the braxton hicks. NOT SO SMART!
Post a Comment