Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Our bestest friends in Arizona

We have made some of the bestest friends in the whole world living in AZ. We love you Sager's, Lemieux's and McBride's! We got together last night (minus the McBride's) for our card night/Christmas party.We ate a yummy dinner at El Rico's, played with the babies OF COURSE and actually sat down to butt kicking from Nate. Now, normally Nate the Great doesn't whip us...it is usually Tyler or Whit but Man! Nate was on fire! Till next time Nate!
The whole crew

Marcus the caveman
Our three amigos...Kade, Clate and Aspyn
I will get a video of this but for now you can see the pics. Aspyn is rolling over!!!! She has been now for two weeks...I just forgot to mention it....I am a bad mom!!! Here she is on her tummy.
Whoa! Whoa! Tipping over
And Wham!!! On her back! Yeah for Aspyn!!!
Hanging out in Kade's jumper. I am glad she likes it becuase that is what Santa is bringing this year!

4 comments:

Brook and Jen said...

Having good friends make where ever you live bareable. Thats fun, and all the babies look so close in age. I am glad Aspyn has a lot to choose from!!

Whitney said...

The three rugrats look so cute! I am so SAD you guys are leaving us:(

Mich and Nate said...

Okay...I am a baby cause this post totally made me tear up! I am so glad we got together, I wish we did it twice a week. You guys are such amazing friends and I don't know what we'd have done if we didn't ever meet you guys. Aspen looks so dang adorable in the bouncer, she will love hers! I will miss you guys so stinkin much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yolanda said...

Hello Dawling!
I need your address when you get around to it. Like now would be good. :) Aspyn is growing so fast, she's so sweet. I wish I was around to kiss her cheeks!