Anyway, our Christmas was awesome! We were able to spend a lot of time with both families which was really nice. We spent the holiday's with my family but to break up the journey to Lindon, we laid over in Blanding for a few days! Enjoy the pics.
BFF's...Aspyn and Ryder
First time eating rice cereal
Outcome...hahaha
My handsome brother's 30 surprise bday party
Lounging in the chair Grandma Teresa gave Aspyn
Aspyn's 1st Christmas stocking
Night before Xmas jammies
Playing with these sweet scooters
Christmas eve
Aspyn or Miss Clause with her cousin's Maddison and Jaxton
My friend Lesli gave me this outfit...adorable!
Grandma DeAnn gave Aspyn her first cowgirl boots and shirt
Picture perfect
Aspyn got into ripping the paper off the present...it was so she could put it in her mouth
She is excited
HOLY STINKIN SNOW!!
New Christmas gift from Santa...."what in the heck do I do?"
Oh...eat it!
Daddy and Aspyn with the new toy
Cutest xmas pj's
"What you lookin' at?"
I dig my style!!!
Tyler's new tooth...can you tell which one?
2 comments:
Aspyn is getting so big and so cute!
Ha ha little cutie. I love Aspyn. Ha ha I loved her reaction to her rice cereal experience.
Why did Tyler have to get a new tooth?
Can we maybe hang out sometime? :)
Post a Comment