***Yesterday, Aspyn wanted her purse that she received for her birthday. It was sitting next to mine on the computer desk. I gave it to her, she turned around and left into the living room. She came back looking like this. The glasses are upside down and you can't really see but her right ear is completely poking out because she has shoved the glasses down so low and her left ear is covered up becuase the glasses are on top of her ear making her hair puff up like wings. She had this HUGE smile on her face. I started laughing uncontrollably and saying how cute she was. She said..I wanna a picture! So I got my camera on my phone and took the picture. She said I wanna see. I showed it to her and she said Aahh cute!!!! It was so so adorable.
*** Aspyn has been waking up at night the past couple of nights. I don't think she feels good. The snot is here, the cough is back with the endless sneezing. That is just a regular thing at our house starting about now until March. She has had it since she was tiny tiny. I know most kids do, but since she has dermatitis, the doctor says she has allergies and is more prone to the cough, sneezing and snot. Well, anyway, she has been in our bed the last couple of nights. One night, I kept coughing and couldn't stop so I asked Tyler if he had any water on his side of the bed because I had run out. He said no. I asked him to go get me a drink...lazy I know. Before he could answer, Aspyn was climbing off the bed. She wandered into the kitchen no less and came back with a bottle of water from the fridge. It was so cute! She said...here ya go mom. I was telling her thank you and Tyler was asking me what she did. I told him she went and got me a drink. Before, I knew it I could hear the fridge opening again. She brought Tyler some water too. It was so sweet!
*The next night, yes, I know we are bad but don't judge alright. I was tickling Aspyn's back for awhile trying to put her to sleep. I rolled over with my back to Aspyn, to try and get some sleep and I felt this little hand on my back. It started moving back and forth. Aspyn tickled my back for like a solid two or three minutes. It was so darling.
*** Tyler and Aspyn went up the mountain last night as I was at relief society. They took a four wheeler because they were going to look for some escaped cows. Tyler said one of her boots (brand new mind you and Aspyn LOVES THEM) fell off as they were going up the trail. She started yelling BOOT! BOOT! BOOT! Tyler realized what was going on and turned around to go find it. They found it and she was pretty stinkin pumped. I am glad she told Tyler or I would have been ticked!
No comments:
Post a Comment