Tyler went wild cow chasing with all "the boys" for like the 43rd time this year. Well, this day, his horse was locked in on a cow and he was locked in as well, till he saw the pine tree coming straight for him. He turned his horse one way, and his horse went the other way. Needless to say, Tyler talked to the tree up close and personal. He has some KILLER canker sores inside his mouth, so bad that he can't eat. His face as healed up pretty good. You can't believe that his face could be such a conversation starter and inquires as to what I used to beat him with. Oh I sorta wish I could take the credit for this, but I can not. It was a pine tree, a horse, a hat and a damn cow.
1 comment:
So sad! Taylor told me about Tyler's face. Good thing he's a tough cowboy. I love reading your posts and seeing all the cute things your girls are up to!
Post a Comment