Well, it's that time of year again! I won't do a lot of typing in this
post or try not too anyway. Another successful Ivins' shipping as come
and gone. It was fun to have Aspyn and Chezney old enough to be able to
go out and about. It was even more fabulous that Aspyn was old enough to
be able to roam without me freaking out too much that she was going to
get lost or fall in the river unattended. Good times.

Chez was a bit jealous
Then she got a turn. She wasn't so sure, but she was pretty sad when Dad handed her back to me.
But don't you worry, Chez is not about to do without
Justin gave Heston and Chezney a ride
Heston held right on tight to the saddle horn, while Chez let her arms fling around and about.
This was the look Justin got when he tried to take her off. She wasn't having it.
But don't you worry, this was the first time Justin was ever able to hold Chez. He was so happy. It only took a year.
Feeding lunch in a bee invested area. I got stung and I wasn't happy about it.
Aspyn and Adison had an obsession with big sticks and riding them like ponies
Chez even let David hold her. Now THAT was a amazing.
Our precious girls
I wanted to take a picture, so i put Cheesecake in the truck to take it. This is how I left her...
This is what she had when I came back. She takes after her dear old mothers heart.
Moving cows
Daddy and Cheese
Aspyn was being silly about her hair in her face while riding with Jessie
Loving on the horse
Chez loving watching from the truck
I love this expression and the next two.
Aspyn done riding
Dylan was sick on his birthday, but Aspyn thought she would cheer him up with a love and some cupcakes!
Steph was brave and let the little girls help her make cupcakes. She even let Aspyn crack an egg ALL by HERSELF!
Pretty picture of the cone
Cute picture of the girls running behind the cows chasing them
Love this picture
Just moving cows
all the riders finding more cows
Chez would go ABSOLUTELY BONKERS when she would see any sort of cow or cowboy from the house. She would scream and kick and yell. It was funny!!!!
Boys will be boys and play with weapons
Tyler hitting the pop can. What is kind of creepy about this, is we were standing on the porch while the littler boys took over shooting from the big boys and I look up on the hillside and see this cow. I tell Tyler and so he and Michael look up and Tyler was like "that isn't a cow hun, that's a bear." I had seen it when it went behind a tree so I just assumed, but right as we saw it again and Tyler was saying that I was like "oh that's a bear." Anyway, we called the whole house out and it just walked right along until he could smell us and then got spooked, but I couldn't believe it was so close to the house and it was a pretty big bear with really pretty chocolate red fur. SCARY!
Michele cheering on Aspyn before the show...the DANCING QUEENS show that is. Aspyn was able to participate this year and BOY!, WAS SHE EXCITED!
Grandma and Chez hanging out. Grandma let her fall though and get a big old goose egg on her head. I was glad that Grandma came out for a few days. Chezney's phobia of people was in high tide and she wouldn't let ANYONE touch her and she only wanted to be held. So from sun up till Tyler came up at sun down, I held that little toad. I was so tired after two long weeks of it.
Getting ready for the show
Aspyn and Adison doing there duet dance
Then they were suppose to sing a duet song, but for some reason, Adison wasn't having it, so Aspyn sang a solo. It was so cute. She didn't get one word right, but she loved it!
The audience
Then they did a cool number with the black lights for the grand finale.
Day of shipping
Glad its over...now onto Broken I cows.

































































1 comment:
Looks like a long exhausting time lol but fun too.. Couldn't help but laugh at your Hadco sweater we have the exact one lol
Post a Comment