On Thursday, November 11th, our Dad turned the big 3-0!!!! Tyler is not
for celebrating birthdays and quite frankly just thinks its another day.
But us girls always out vote him, so we tried to make it a little
special for him. After church, the girls gave him their present. Of
course it was some cowboy attire. Aspyn was super cute to her daddy all day. She would just bust out Happy Birthday! at random times followed with a love
all day long. It was way cute. Tyler had a fun day of playing hide and
go seek with the girls, wrestling and also snuggling while watching
football games. After his "special" dinner he wanted, we headed up to
Ivins for cake and ice cream with everyone. Everyone showed up including
Grover's, so that was nice. We sang Happy Birthday to him at home just
with us and then again up at Ivins. When we put the kids to bed, I
busted out my gift to him. I had been working for 3 weeks on this little
book. I had people who mean a lot to Tyler write a little letter to him
about their memories or stories or thoughts about Tyler. I ended up
getting close to 70 letters from so many different people who have made a
difference in Tyler's life at different stages of his life. I thought
he would like it, but he LOVED it. He kept saying with each letter,
"Babe, this is awesome!" I love when he would look down at the name and
say "really! you got one from so and so!, I can't believe it!" It was so
so so fun! What a fun day!
Happy Birthday! We hope you had a mighty fine day! We love you sooooo much Daddy!
The sky.....
6 years ago












No comments:
Post a Comment