Mom, I just want to be a
cowgirl and a cheerleader.
You don’t have to hold the
toilet, cause your bum is big mom. My bum isn’t big, so I have to hold it like
this (on the sides) with my hands.
Mom: Good night, love you.
Aspyn: Good night, love
you.
Mom: Sleep good.
Aspyn: you sleep good.
Mom: Thank you.
Aspyn: Don’t say thank you
mom! You only say thank you for candy and gum!!!
Talking about her fish lying
on the bottom of the rocks (on purpose and alive)….The bad guys didn’t shoot
him mom, he is just resting.
I don’t want to wear this
dress!!! It looks like a Grandma dressss!
Dad is mad at me, and I am
not very happy about it!
Her new phrase: Don’t
worry about it.
Mom…my face hurts. I have
a headache cause my face hurts.
She put two and two
together and declared…Grandma is YOUR mom!!
Aspyn: Where did I live
when you were a kid?
Mom: You lived in Heaven
with Jesus.
Aspyn: I don’t’ want to go
to Heaven again mom.
Mom: Ok…you won’t for a
looong time.
She was staring at her
face in the mirror and making facial features said…My eyebrows are being rude!!
We were headed out to a
party and while looking at herself in the mirror said…Man, I look fantastic for
this party!
Stamping her foot and
saying UGGGHHHH!!!! Mom!!! Dad forgot to remember to put the seatbelt in my car
seat!!!
Aspyn: I want my hair
brown like you and Adison.
Mom: No you don’t. I like your
yellow hair. I am going to change my hair again so it will be yellow like
yours.
Aspyn: I have a yellow
marker you can use!
(We were driving around
looking for the cowboys and I was getting nervous because I wasn’t finding them
and not sure if I was even on the right road) Aspyn says…go down the road. They
cowboys are busy; they are roping the calves and pushing the moms so it takes
longer. Keep going mom and we will find them. We found them a little later down
the road…her only response to this was I told you. Yes, yes you did.
Chez was pulling her hair
and very sternly and motherly Aspyn says… Chez! Stop pulling my hair! You’re
being a bully and that’s not kind.
Mom! Slow down! You just
about smoked that calf!
I can see perfectly outside
mom…turn off your car flashlights. (It was dusk and wondered why the car had
turned on its lights cause she could still see.)
Grandma and Grandpa Ivins
wouldn’t let her throw a perfectly good piece of bread away. They were talking
about wasting…so in defense Aspyn’s says to them pouting “You guys are not
being very kind.”
Tyler was moving Aspyn off
the seat in the car...Dad! Don’t! You’re going to mess up my hair!
I changed the channel on
the TV…is that show gay? Whoops.
You just took me out mom!
Aspyn: How old is our
baby?
Mom: He is 0.
Aspyn: I am 3 and Cosmo is
3 and we are best friends!
On a necklace that Jessie
gave her it says Pass, Set and Crush.
Aspyn: What does that
mean?
Mom: It’s what you do in
volleyball.
Aspyn: I don’t know how to
play volleyball.
Mom: You will when you get
bigger.
Aspyn: When I get bigger,
can I play on Jessie’s team?
Asking her to compare two
items and which one is bigger? She points to the biggest and says that’s
bigger. We praised her for getting the right answer and then she says but that
one is big (pointing to the smaller) and that is one is huger big! (pointing to
the biggest)
Mom: Hey, that's my dollar.
Aspyn: I know! I am just looking at it...you don't gotta pout about it.
Mom: hahaha ok
Mom: Hey, that's my dollar.
Aspyn: I know! I am just looking at it...you don't gotta pout about it.
Mom: hahaha ok
No comments:
Post a Comment