Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Ready??



*** Aspyn came in to the kitchen yelling "Mom!!! Chezy is wasting the toilet paper!!!" So I ran as fast as my little pregnant legs could go and found her like this (Chez put the seat on herself too...I thought it was pretty impressive how observant she is). She was saying to me "Mom! Paw-ee!!!" It was too cute. I had to go grab my camera. She did waste the ENTIRE roll of toilet paper and it backed up my toilet...but it was pretty stinking cute! This is why we diligently keep all bathroom doors closed.

This little varmit is fascinated by the toilet. Having big sister around helps greatly in the "interest" factor. Chez loves to go potty after Aspyn, "wipe" and flush the toilet. I keep her pants on when she goes cause I am not taking off the pants right now just to have her sit on the toilet. She is still satisfied with that procedure. Even when we are out in the boonies and Aspyn needs to squat...you can expect Chez to be backing up to me saying "paw-ee!" "paw-ee!" I love it. The other day... we were driving down the road and look back to Chez pulling her pants down saying "pee..pee..pee." She is fully aware when she pees in her diaper and will let me know. I could keep going with that and really potty train her...but I am too scared right now. Almost 19 months is a bit too young for me still, but man wouldn't it be nice to have only one kid in diapers. I don't know...we will take it one step at a time. But as far as Mommy and Chez are concerned we love getting used to the toilet and all the magic tricks it can do!!!





No comments: