
I look like a mess, but I thought it was time to bust out the cowboy shirt even though I have had it for years.

Tyler doing his rodeo queen wave after completing the cowboy games. The crowd (our family) loved it!

I don't care who you are...this is a good picture I took. It is my cowboy trying to get this cow to go in the stall.

The cowboys

This picture makes me laugh because those of you who know Tyler can say this picture describes him perfectly.
This past weekend we decided to go to Blanding for a few days. Tyler was involved in some Rodeo Games. The idea of the games are to have a bunch of cowboys get together and compete against each other performing every day things they do on the ranch. It was fun to watch and Tyler did a great job. We also got a new addition (a niece named Adison) to our family so that was another reason to go up to Blanding. Although, I never got a picture of her but believe me when I say this she looks like a perfect doll.
2 comments:
Tyler looks like a "TRUE COWBOY" in these pictures! You look so cute pregnant.
I am doing well, thanks for asking. I feel good, the only negative symptom I complain about is headaches well... and my sudden acne breakout. It makes me feel like I am in 7th grade again. :)
Great pictures!! The golfing cowboy... that is one for the wall for sure. Your trip to Cali looked like fun. Hope you're feeling well. You sure look cute. Hugs.
Post a Comment