




Well, today we hit 32 weeks! I feel like she is running out of room. Now when the baby rolls around it hurts cause she is throwing an elbow into my kidney! No, I am kidding but it feels like it! Thought I would show off my prego-ness (yes, I whacked my hair) and our fun baby gear we recruited yesterday. Who ever thought baby stuff was FREAKING expensive. Tyler and I about had to breath through a brown paper bag at the check out counter. We have all the big stuff expect the crib bedding but that is about it!!!
Also, I made this little fun 4th of July dessert. As you can see it is made with blueberries, strawberries, and cool whip. On the bottom of it is, ICE CREAM!!! You know it! You just soften ice cream, put it in the bottom of the pan, let it freeze again and throw on all the toppings. It was yummy!
7 comments:
yeah love the baby gear and love your hair you look so good!! you are so cute prego!!
that dessert looks amazing i just might have to bust that out on the fourth!!
Love the crib! I can't wait to see the bedding!
I LOVE the pictures! (Cute haircut too!) Having a baby is the most awesome experience, you will love it. It hurts and it's uncomfortable, but it is SO worth it in the end. Can't wait to see your little bundle of joy. My 1 piece of advice: Go for the epidural! :)
Yeah! Buying the stuff is the best part! I think that I have that same stroller set. It is adorable and I love it. Just make sure that it fits nicely in your trunk because my got torn one of the first times in. Good luck!! I doubt you will be traveling up any time soon, but if you do we need to play!
Looks like fun. Who doesn't like to spend a little money, even if we don't have any, right!!
I love your hair! It makes it so real when the stuff is actually in your house. next step putting the car seat actually in the car. . . It's so exciting . . .
thats such a pretty crib! I have to say you are very glow-y. You make a very cute preggo. We had fun with the blueberries and strawberries too- I'm sad you didnt get to see the awesome fireworks at our undisclosed location he he- they were right over our heads and everyone had to lay down on thier blankets to fully enjoy them without getting a crick in their necks.
Post a Comment