Tuesday, July 21, 2009

AZ baby shower

Last weekend, my great friend Whitney threw me a baby shower. Like an idiot, I forgot my camera so I had to take some pictures when I got home of the big stuff. Whit took a couple of picture of the people there but I don't have them digitally so this is what you get!!!!

This horse came from our friend Caleb. He found it at a garage sale that morning. I LOVE IT!!!! I can't wait for her to use it. SO cute!!! Thanks Caleb.
My friend Angela that I work with made this beautiful quilt. It is perfect because it matches my bedding so great! Thanks Ang!



Thanks again Whit, Jeanette and Ellie for putting on and hosting a great shower!

3 comments:

Rydgd said...

It would have been so fun with you out there! What a party! Spencer is pretty famous for his 'whoopsies' out to Colorado. I think poor Deanne has a heart attack every time she hears we're coming! :) Tell Tyler 'hey' and I can't wait to see pics of the new little one. I love all your new baby stuff! So fun! Oh- and have fun in San Diego!!

Blackwell said...

cute stuff lace!

The Griffin Crew said...

That horse is so cute what a great find!!