Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Aspyn's faces

I have always been told that I am a person who makes a lot of facial expressions. Well, from day 1 Aspyn has been the same way. She is always making a face about something. If I could sit there and take a picture of all her faces she would have 20 different facial expressions in 3 minutes but since I can't capture them all I thought I would put a few on our blog. I tried so hard to get all of them but she was to quick for her mom.

Realizing her bink...the love of her life isn't in her mouth. Taking a breath to start screaming her head off for it to be put back in.
Pirate eye...we call her pirate. She does this ALL the time. It is really funny!
She is very jumpy. If you scare her, or play with her while she is asleep or she is having a bad dream or for any other thing for that matter she flings her hands into the air and jumps a little.
Sleeping beauty!

9 comments:

Vallen Family said...

Lacey, Aspyn is so beautiful. Congrats on having a baby girl. I bet Aspyn smiles or cries in her sleep too. Carter does that and it makes me laugh.

Josh & Elise said...

She is so adorable! Oh my heck! I love it! I am sooooooo excited for you. Yay!!!!! Enjoy every second. Love ya girl!

Brook and Jen said...

What a cutie!! Camden can't wait to meet Aspyn. She says "Ass-pyn was my name when i was a baby"!! It's funny, can't wait to see you. Like 3 days!!

Staci said...

How cute to take a picture of all her faces! We got Aspyn's cute announcement in the mail and I love it!

Ashlee Whatcott said...

She is so cute! Looks like tons of fun!

Noelle said...

Hey Lacey. I don't have your #, so I'm hoping you'll check your blog comments. Call me while you are up here and let me know if you want me to come take some pics! 801-592-2243! I'd love to anytime!

Kimmie said...

She is addorable!
mygriffinfam.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

She is BEAUTIFUL and all your pictures are amazing!!!! Congratulations!!!!!

Mich and Nate said...

I miss that little thing!!!! And miss you guys too!!!