Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Oh my!!!!







I can't believe it's been 4 years!!!! Tyler and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary yesterday!!! It has been the happiest 4 years of my life being married to my best friend Tyler. I can't wait for another 60 more to come. You are the best husband and father any girl could ask for babe and I love you so much. Happy Anniversary!!!! Enjoy the pictures of us 4 years ago and the pictures of us with our pride and joy we took yesterday.





4 comments:

Brook and Jen said...

wow, you guys are so old to be married that long. And Aspyns dress, oh, amazing!!! I love, love, love it!!

Whitney said...

congrats! you all look so cute...I love Aspyn's outfit!!

Reed & Melinda Family said...

You guys are so cute! I love your wedding pics and your little girl is a doll!

rachel said...

Happy Anniversary and Congratulations!! She's gorgeous.