Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Don't neglect your food storage

Most of you know the degree of the Tyler and Lacey psycho-ness of Mountain Dew and Pepsi. Because these products aren't typically on sale all the time I scour the ads each week to see who is having the best deal. Well, this last week a local grocery store was having a "deal you couldn't beat" so I took the liberty of stocking up on our "food storage." HAHAHAHAH...we might have more pop than water!

PS. And you thought I was going to tell you to work on your food storage... hahaha


4 comments:

Albright's said...

I think you may have a problem, that is how I feel about Dr. Pepper. Love ya lots hope to see you soon. The babe is so cute and BIG give her a kiss from me.

Brook and Jen said...

Yeah, that how i roll!! If the world is coming to an end and we need our food storage at least we won't have our caffine headaches, right!!!

Maegan said...

I would have to agree with rachael...rafi and i are always buying dr. pepper for me...sadly. miss you!

jackster said...

Haha thats about the extent of mine and Cole's food storage! Except less now that I'm temporarily off the caffiene!