Our cute little family
Clate "ThE rOoStEr" (hmmm...he says that flower looks good to eat)
Hey cute girl!
Aren't these leg warmers to die for!
Our little ballerina...Julliard here we come!!!!We had a great Halloween! Aspyn was a cute little ballerina. We went to Marc and Whitney's "Trunk or Treat" and then over to Marc's parents house to hang ten. We had a great time and it was so fun to dress up Aspyn. Tyler was a little embarrassed of Aspyn's giant bow and fluffy tu-tu, but you know me....I have dreamt about that day for my whole life and once they were on Aspyn, Tyler turned into a big softy as he usually does with his baby girl and loved her get-up.
4 comments:
K, I have so many comments...WOW/WHAT you bought a ranch? Congrats! You get to live in Blanding after all, you spoiled girl you. We have a picture of Jaxson in a pumpkin too, it's a framed Halloween decoration every year. I think Aspyn looks a lot like you and I'm so glad you're loving motherhood! It makes me want a girl SO bad looking at all your pics. Oh and all I can think when I look at you is....can you guess? Roots. :) AH HA! I have em too, don't be ashamed. :) Love ya and miss you!
Haha! She doesn't look to excited about being a ballerina in that last picture!
What a cute ballerina! I can't believe you guys are really moving to Blanding... I am glad you are such a good supportive wife. You guys will love it there. When do you move?
I am lovin all the pics...I need you to be my photographer! Can't get enough of that little ballarenia (SP???) I am excited to see you guys tonight for Ty's Bday!
Post a Comment