As our good friend Whitney Lemieux would say...we are becoming Utards again. The great city of Blanding...here we come. We are moving out of the bomb shelter next Thursday or Friday (Tyler can't make up his stinkin' mind) and heading home. I am quite sad to be leaving the bomb shelter behind...as much as I HATE it...I have grown rather fond of it because of the wonderful memories we have made in it. I am MOST SAD about leaving behind all the great friends we have made and will be so sad to not see them all the time. We love you guys. So here we come B-town, cows, Taco Time, cousins, brothers, sisters, parents, shed hunting, working at the mill, Aspyn's best friend Adison and our cute old house we are renting.
But seriously we are moving from picture A (paradise) to picture B (butt cold). Pictures are taking in the same month. What the hell are we thinking moving in freakin January.

6 comments:
Sad to see you guys leave!!! That's so funny those 2 pictures!!! Good luck with the move and keep your blog updated so we can hear about all your fun adventures!
Haha B town is the best! You're going to love it! Even covered in 4 feet of snow!
I was gonna say, it's not Utahans...Whitney got it right, you UTARD! Exciting for you guys!
ha ha bomb shelter. so true.
YIKES! maybe you should wait till May or June to move. I need your new address so I can mail you an announcement. Good Luck with the move!
So, remember your blog? When are you going to update it?
Post a Comment