Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter weekend


This is A LOT of pictures because our Easter weekend was filled to the brim with fun activites! Our dear friends the Lemieux's from AZ surprised us on Thursday and were going to stay for Easter weekend. I was SO EXCITED to see them! Thanks for coming up Marc, Whitney and Clate!!! It was the best! We went out on Friday to feed lunch to the cowboys out on Tank Point. They were rounding up our cows so we could brand on Saturday along with our Easter picnic. On Saturday, we went out for our picnic and branded our cows. It is a little weird for me still to have someone say "OK, we just branded YOUR cows!" Weird!!! Then on Sunday, we relaxed and watched conference. The Easter bunny came to our house and boy was it fun with Aspyn. She was LOVING her life! SOOOO Fun!!! I am glad Tyler was able to have 4 days off. That was a small miracle in and of itself. Tyler had 2 days off in the month of March so having 4 days in a row off on Easter weekend was AMAZING!!!!!




Our little family
Sweet toys babe!
Aspyn loved the little grass in her basket.
Tyler is SUPER pumped as you can tell to get his "Panda Express orange chicken" sauce. What a faker/poser on the excitement!!!
Aspyn scored big from the Easter bunny!
Aspyn didn't know what toy to play with from her Easter basket. There were so many to choose from!
Aspyn loved the bunny!
What a cute little girl and a cute Easter basket!
Besides sitting on a horse when Aspyn was 6 weeks old, she hasn't been on a horse till now. We couldn't tell if she liked it or not cause she had the same look on her face the whole time...her mouth wide open, her nose and eyes scrunched and just sitting there. She looked like that most of the day in the wind and cold so we "think" she liked it. At least she didn't cry like I about did when I told my horse to start galloping and then the saddle started falling off and my foot came out of the stirrup so I about fell off as I came to a stop by the horse trailer. I think that is enough of riding horses for awhile!!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture!!!!


Daddy and Aspyn going for a horsey ride!
Marcus and Clate
One cool cowboy with some sweet "Alco" shades
We have some cool baby calves
Come on little calf!!!
Love this one!
Aspyn LOVED the 1 Easter egg she picked up and sucked on that thing forever!
We start them young.
Another picture I love
Our cute little family
Our little Easter picnic destination
Tyler...you better stop that horse!!!
Some modern day pushing the cows...dogs, horses, and wait is that a motorcycle!!! yes, it is! Nice David!
Our corral
This was Aspyn's face all day outside. Couldn't tell if she liked it or hated it?!?!
Ohhh...some Daddy lovin'!
Aspyn needs a cowgirl hat so she doesn't have to borrow her Daddy's.
Just hanging out
Getting some lovin' from my baby girl.
Nice hair Whit
Adorable picture...love the hat Grandma T
I love love love Spring flowers.
So pretty!
Aspyn has found her tongue and is constantly smiling with her tongue poking out. I LOVE IT!!!

5 comments:

The Wrights said...

Love,love,love all your pictures! So glad you guys had a wonderful Easter! Love ya

Brook and Jen said...

Oh how cute is that little girl getting!! I love it!!

Brenden+Nikki said...

I LOVED those pics!! See! You seriously are the next pioneer woman! ;)

Blackwell said...

It looks like you guys had fun and I really do want to squeeze Aspyn's little cheeks!...miss you guys ;)

Maegan said...

She is growing up so fast lace!! I cant believe it...she is a doll!