Aspyn is 8 months old. Ya, I know crazy huh?!?! She technically turned 8 months 3 days ago, but here I am posting about it 3 days late. I can't believe she is 8 months. Some stats:
*Aspyn weighs 17 pounds and 7 ounces
*Still fits into 3 month sized shoes
*Aspyn is really tall. Lol...I don't know how tall she is yet until I go to the doctor again but she seems tall to me.
* Loves her Daddy even more. When Tyler gets home from work, Aspyn goes crazy. She is squealing and giggling and bouncing around. It is dang fun to watch!
*Learned how to clap her hands and loves to. Sorry, my video didn't work of her clapping her hands. I will have to reload it sometime.
* HATES dogs!!!!! Aspyn likes/tolerates the BIG dogs which is weird but HATES LITTLE dogs. Weird I know. I need to put a video of her seeing a dog. She jumps eight feet in the air and closes her eyes as tight as she can. Maybe if she doesn't see it, the dog won't see her.
* Still loves that dang binki.
*Aspyn loves to scoot around on her bum and get into things. She just found her bucket full of diapers, wipes, and medicines on Thursday so that is the first thing she goes for everyday. I post those pics later too.
*Not yet crawling but so close!
*Doesn't have ANY of her teeth! Who the heck knows when those are coming!
* Loves her BFF Adison and Adison's jumper...will tolerate ours. (it's not as bouncy)
*Loves ALL food I give her. She will eat anything....and I mean ANYTHING!!!!
* Aspyn still sleeps a good 9-12 hours a night...still LOVE LOVE LOVE that!
* She loves all of her cousin's esp her Grandmas!
* Aspyn loves to smile and talk with strangers. She is not shy.
*She has learned a new "scream/yell." It is the most wierdest scream and she only does it becuase she thinks it is going to work her parents over....it doesn't.
* She likes to blow in your face. She blows at things because we always blow in her face. Aspyn also likes to make new sounds. Two days ago, we talk her how to smack her lips together to make a noise. She just presses her lips together and then moves her mouth open and shut. It is dang cute to watch.
* Can totally play by herself and be perfectly content about it.
* Still loves her car seat and the car. Aspyn doesn't make a peep in the car.
Aspyn babe you are the apple of mommy and daddy's eye! We love you and are so glad you are apart of our family!!!! Love you
Aspyn had her eye on a cat the whole time....she was worried.
Nice flower baby
Just checking things out
Pretty bracelet!
Whoa...that sun is bright!
Aspyn in her Easter dress
Loved the bracelet...Aspyn's favorite toy at church
LOVE LOVE LOVE this girl! (EASTER 2010)
2 comments:
Im sorry to hear about your grandpa, Lacey. I have a special place in my heart for Parkinson's victims because my grandpa also had parkinsons and died 10 years ago. It is such a debilitating disease that it is probably a relief for our grandpa's since it just seemed to get worse as they aged. We love you and hope you are doing okay!
I seriously can't believe how big she looks! You're totally right - she's got to be at least 3 feet tall. Ok, just kidding....well maybe....how many inches is that? Ok, no she can't be 36 inches. But seriously, she's a dang cute girl! And I love that she can clap! I LOVE LOVE LOVE clapping babies. I wish you guys were closer so I could see her in person!
Post a Comment