Thursday, June 10, 2010

Tanks Grawma!


Deer Grawma,

Tanks fr cuming to my howse a feww dayz ago. I luved whn u wer here becuz u wer so much funn!!! I cahnt wat til u come doun wit Grawpa in a few weaks. See u soon! I wuv u!!!!

Luv,
Aspyn Cole


Her i am in my cowgrl ouwtfit. U mad momy take a picktur of it. I am sooo cooool.
me scowting fr cowz.
we snugld.
u tok me on a wak. that was my favite.
U let me plai wit momys glases wen she wasnt loking.
U feed me.
U wipd my nos, I dindt lik that so much Grawma.
U browt me my Ester prezent 2 moths late butt I luvd it.

3 comments:

Lesli said...

Oh my gosh, I think that is the sweetest post I have ever seen! Aspyn is getting so big! We miss you guys like crazy here. Give her big kiss (slobbery ones too) for us!

Staci said...

Glad your mom got to visit, that is probably hard for her living so far from her grandbaby! Aspyn's hair is getting so light, by the end of the summer she will be a toe head!

Mich and Nate said...

Cute post! I want to bit her legs in the pic with those bunny ears. Nate loves her cowgirl shirt!