Tuesday, June 1, 2010

You would too...


blog about your trip to Wal-Mart if you didn't have a Wal-Mart in the vicinity of 75 miles. I know it's crazy to say but you people that have Wal-Mart down the street are LUCKY!!!! I don't LOVE Wal-Mart but ever since living here in Blanding, I have come to treasure my trips to A DIFFERENT STATE just to go to Wal-Mart. The prices of groceries are a little high in Blanding unless you shop the sales, but what if I don't need the sale stuff. Then what? Anyway, as you can see I love going to Wal-Mart for many reasons but a few are: I can get away/have something to do for a day, eat lunch at a "real" restaurant but not any chain restaurants (dang it), and actually have food to put in the fridge. As you can see from the before and after pictures...I really needed to go to the store.






2 comments:

Kristin said...

Doesn't it feel good to have your fridge and pantry full? I have a love/hate relationship with Walmart, but maybe I'll love it a little more now that I know you have to go so far. I guess I have taken that place for granted! ha-ha!

Ivins Family said...

I didn't know you had a blog either! yay that makes me excited! I love the fact that the majority of your fridge is taken up by mountain dew. Don't let Jon see that :)