Friday, July 2, 2010

If only I could...

GET EVERYTHING!!!!! I would be the happiest 10 month old baby in the world!!!! In a 24 hour span, I went from a "chill relaxing" baby into a "terror of the house" baby says my mom! I LOVE LOVE LOVE finding new treasures in my mom and dad's house. My mommy just walks behind me and either baby proofs the drawers or picks up after me. It was quite funny because I counted how many times she picked up the kitchen drawer that I can get into and it was like 18 or 19 times. HAHAHAHAHA!!!! This is soooooooooooo fun!


Hi everybody! Come on my adventure with me!!! I'll show you what I did.
I left this mess to go searching in the kitchen for something to do.
On the way, I stopped and stood up to get the Kleenex. Mom forgot to put it high so I got whipped out some Kleenex and tore them up for fun.
After I drug the Kleenex everywhere, I found a pretty green and orange box that I could reach. What was inside you ask?
Odd and ends...mom's college ID, some picture frame tacks, some old CAT keys of dads, a golf bag ID.
Then after I was done with the sweet box, I suddenly discovered I could pull a drawer out and to my delightful surprise!!!!! It's the baggie, seran wrap, wax paper, matches, and scissor and tape drawer! WHOA BABY WAS I IN HEAVEN!!!!!!
Me tearing it all apart
Pulling ALL the plastic baggies out and just thinking I was soooo cool!
Eating the plastic baggies...aren't I so cute people?!
Pulling apart the kitchen drawer was exhausting so after some sleep, I found the books in my room! NEATO!!!
And last but not least, Dad left his tools in my room so I was trying to see which one would best suite my need to play but DaNg DaDdY is smarty than MoMmY....he zipped his closed so I couldn't get in them. What a fun 24 hours huh?!!!

2 comments:

Kyndra Johnson said...

haha that is so funny. She's so stinkin cute. I'm so glad Ryder hasn't discovered the drawers or cabinet yet lol

Blackwell said...

LOL! That is one adorable BUT mischievous little girl! You have your hands full, she's hilarious. We are in St George for the summer so let me know if you come this way at all, would love to see you and that little turkey.