We finally were able to bust out the pony tail. Aspyn doesn't know its there so she can't rip it out. So cute!
What in the SAM HILL did you do to me?
So my nieces Jessie and Taylor occasionally babysit for us and they have this obsession with Aspyn and her hair bows. We came home to find this....
4 comments:
ha ha!! soo cute! This reminds me of the munchkins on Wizard of Oz- the little ones hid in the flower beds and that's what they wore on the their heads. Adorable!
I love the pinkies! She is a doll!
I totally took pictures of Ella's 'pigs' today... watch for my post ;)
ha ha every single one of those expressions are the best facial expressions I've seen. What a freakin' cute girl.
She's just such a sassy cute girl! Love the pony, we work hard to grow those don't we!
Post a Comment