Only this one was a little easier for me to swallow. Aspyn LOVES vegetables. I have given her tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, carrots, winter/summer squash, corn on the cob, cucumbers, broccoli, cauliflower, potatoes, spinach, and peppers. She loves all of them either cooked or raw... doesn't matter.
Well, her discovery while I left the fridge open a little too long was a nice juicy red tomato from Steph's garden. I turned back just to see her take a big ol' bite out of it. She sat there and ate about half the tomato. I called Grandpa Rich to tell him what Aspyn was eating. Needless to say, he was pretty stoked that she was standing in the middle of the kitchen eating a tomato for a little snack.
Now, that is a good discovery for baby and momma
1 comment:
It's those moments you never want to forget. cute.
Post a Comment