Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloweenie!


Happy Halloween everyone! Since us Mormon folk have already celebrated Halloween...I thought I would share our pictures of the week's activities today on Halloween!


We first started off carving pumpkins...Tyler really HATES doing this but is a good SPORT about it. Here is Aspyn ADMIRING her pumpkin.
Watching daddy CUT the lid
Aspyn helping mommy take all the SEEDS and JUNK out of it.
Here is the FINAL production. We didn't have any candles, so I quickly ran to the store but the store didn't have any so we had to improvise. This may be one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE pictures I will ever take. After 3 days, I am still laughing uncontrollably when I think of this picture. Here is Tyler's brilliant idea to LIGHT the PUMPKIN'S face UP... make a FIRE in the PUMPKIN...light it...flames SHOOTING out of the top...Aspyn SCREAMING and CRYING hysterically as she is trying to get AWAY and Tyler trying to HOLD her and KEEP AN EYE on the fire and take a picture.
Aspyn FOUND the trick or treat CANDY on Saturday morning. She thought she SCORED big!
Our little MINNIE MOUSE!!!! I couldn't ever get a great picture of her but these are the best ones. I know I am her mommy but MAN! She looks cute!
Aspyn's dress kept coming up. Her little BOOTIE skirt was a NICE touch...
At Justin and Steph's getting ready to trick or treat....SO CUTE!!! She looks so tiny standing at the door. It was so fun to take her out Trick or Treating!

7 comments:

Brenden+Nikki said...

She's the cutest Minnie Mouse I've ever seen! I wish you guys were down here so we could come to your awesome Halloween party like the one you threw in 2008 ;) ha ha or I guess I could have a party and you guys could come. It wouldn't be as cool as yours though.

Brook and Jen said...

What a Cute little minnie mouse!! Camden loves it, she said "mom next year can i be minnie too, aspyn looks soooo cute"!!

Rydgd said...

You totally should have had the marshmallows ready with that blaze! S'more time! That baby is a doll!

N+M Family said...

She is so cute in her little minnie mouse costume! and I really love the pumpkin on fire idea you could have made smores they might have had a pumpkin flavor. Thank you for the comment on my blog you are welcome there anytime.

Lesli said...

She is sooo cute! The fire pumpkin was too funny! Kali was a Minnie Mouse too and her dress did the same thing! lol!! She looked like she had fun!

Unknown said...

Ha ha, she looks to dang cute!! I love her.

Unknown said...

PS, her one year pictures are incredible!!