Tyler and Aspyn enjoying a victory milkshake after receiving and accepting a job offer at The Hideout Golf Course in Monticello. Tyler is now the Head Golf Professional for his own club!!!! So exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tyler and I were married on September 15, 2005 in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple. Tyler is my best friend and the love of my life. I am "pretty sure" I am the same for him! We HAPPILY welcomed a BEAUTIFUL daughter named Aspyn Cole Ivins on August 22, 2009 into our family. In February 2010, Tyler and I moved our little family to Blanding, Utah. On September 19, 2011, we EXCITEDLY added another BEAUTIFUL little girl to our family. Her name is Chezney Kay Ivins. On July 21, 2013 we GRATEFULLY welcomed a HANDSOME little guy to our mix, McCoy Tyler Ivins. Enjoy our family adventures with us as we really love spending time together and experiencing our adventures together.
7 comments:
CONGRATS!!! That is so awesome!
So awesome!! CONGRATS!!!!
It's about time. Congrats Tyler.. Exciting happy for you both :)
Thats such great news!! Can't wait to come down and golf a few rounds!! Oh and ps...the milkshake looks DELISH!!!!
WHOOT WHOOT! Give ty a big smack on the butt for me and tell him congrats! That is so awesome for your family! You guys deserve the best!!!!
What??!! I feel like a loser for not knowing this!! Thats awesome!!!
so exciting! Pretty much everyone's dream job right?
Post a Comment