Our first and last vacation of the year was pretty stinkin' fabulous. For Christmas this year, we scraped the presents and took a cruise. We went to Ocho Rios Jamaica and The Grand Cayman Islands. It was fun to take a cruise and we really liked the boat part of it where you eat and sleep all on the boat. The food was good and the entertainment was fun. We were a little sick but all in all, we did great. It was the week after where we were still rocking in the shower that sucked.

Getting ready to board the boat in Miami

Miami beach

Did a little mini golf

Watched an ice carving

Michael entered the hairy chest contest. He listed his profession as a sheep herder. So random.

Had a little putting contest... My sis in law had to take all the pictures because the first night we got on the boat, I lost my freakin camera. Good thing it wasn't my big one or there would have been no fun on the boat. She didn't turn some of them normal before she burned a disc so sorry.

Formal night

We literally had a 5th meal at 12:30 am every night. We mostly ate hamburgers but this night we had pizza. Good thing I only gained 1 pound on this cruise.

Getting off to explore Jamaica

We hiked the Dunn River Water falls...pretty cool

Tyler, Lacey, Michael and Michele

This lady was so stinkin persistent so I got my hair braided.

I took mine out that night cause I literally couldn't see my head hurt so bad from how tight my braids were. Tyler was ticked but man the relief I felt was completely worth it.

Heading to the Caymans.

This water is something I have never ever seen. You could literally see all the way down to the bottom and it was probably 40-50 feet deep. So beautiful.

Hanging out in the ocean.

Welcome to Hell. We saw Hell on our vacation. Pretty interesting place.

Turtle farm

We had fun picking up as many turtles as we could catch.

OK.....ALL TIME FAVORITE ACTIVITY WE WILL EVER DO!!!

We literally swam with wild stingrays out in a reef that was literally out in the ocean. We were on the boat for 30 minutes and the ocean was surrounding us when we stopped. There was a big old reef with a sand bar that occupies stingrays. Tyler was a fat kid in a candy store. He learned how to catch the stingrays and would constintley have a stingray in his arms. If he couldn't catch one, he would go over to a complete stranger and some how get his arms around the stingray and literally steal the stingray from the stranger. All the pictures Keith took of us, like 20-30, Tyler had a stingray in ALL of them!!!! It was cool for me, but a little scary at times when you turn around and a big old honkin stingray is headed straight for you and THEY DON'T GET OUT OF YOUR WAY, YOU GET OUR OF THEIR WAY!!! But it was so fun!

When we go off the boat, we took a bus ride to the Everglades in Miami. We went out on a boat and watched wild alligators. Pretty cool but a little scary.


This worker dude is obsessed with Alligators. We got to hold this little guy and I was a little intimidated. He told me to relax and the alligator was relaxed so it would be fine. As i was giving it back, he was like ya this little guy could bite every single one of you fingers off and give you some serious reconstructive surgery if he got a hold of you. I was like...thanks.

Tyler with our saber tooth alligator.
5 comments:
Ha that's awesome!!! So glad you guys had fun! That water looks incredible. Brenden and I did a cruise for our honeymoon and after that I said everyone should go on a cruise at least once in their life! I also loved the sleeping in and eating whenever I felt like it! ;)
So fun! I've done that cruise before and it was awesome! Fun to read about places that I've been like the falls and Hell. Wish we could have come! Maybe next time:)
Looks soo fun glad you guys had an awesome time.. And the water is gorgeous..
This made me so sad...1 because I miss you guys like CrAzY and 2 because I am so freakin jealous that you got to go on the cruise, it looked like a lot of fun!!!
It looks like you guys had lots of fun. We went on that same cruise 2years ago, except we went to Cozumel too. The sting rays were awesome - we even went to the everglades and held the aligator too. So fun.
Post a Comment