Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Branding 2011


This year's branding has been pretty eventful. Besides, roping the calves (which MUST be done so the cowboys say), branding our brand, giving shots, castrating the bulls, De-horning if necessary, ear marking and tagging each calf. We have to keep the little piece of ear, write the tag number and put it in a vile to have the Doc test for BVD. Needless to say, I didn't have time to take pictures this year as I was busy. Enjoy!





2 comments:

Brenden+Nikki said...

I know there are exciting pictures of branding going on but all I can notice is how good you look for already being halfway through your pregnancy. And not even your first pregnancy nonetheless. Stinker.

Brandtsonandrach said...

Okay so I want to plan a time this summer to come down and bring b he would love to see how that all works... That looks like some much fun work.