

Everybody knows Aspyn loves books. Well, we found a new book on the shelf that hasn't been read yet and it is about the death of me. Can you see in the picture of this "Colors" book that it has cupcakes with a candy on top? Well, here the conversation:
Aspyn: Mom! Get it!....off!
Mom: What honey, get what off?
Aspyn: PEEEAZZEE!
Mom: Honey, I don't know what you are talking about? Show me. *At this point, I stop what I am doing to actually pay attention to her :)
Aspyn: Mom!, Get it off....peeezzzeee!
Mom: Honey, that is in the book. Mommy can't get it off. It won't come off the picture. It is stuck.
Aspyn: Peeezzzeee mom! *As she is still trying to pull it off the page, grabbing in the air to get the stupid candy off the cupcake that is stuck onto the page of the book.
Mom: Honey, I can't.
Aspyn: *starts breaking down with huge alligator tears like it is the most devastating news ever...but what is sad is she is really sad about it. Not just mad I won't get it but sad.
****We have the same conversation every time we opened that dang book. Terrible.
I handed her something to eat (I think a potato...she hates potatoes for some odd reason) the other day. This is the reaction:
Aspyn: Tank you!
Mom: You're welcome.
Aspyn takes a big bite.
Aspyn throws it back up on the counter.
Aspyn: Eew! Groossss!
Mom: Lovely.
No comments:
Post a Comment