I put these pictures on my blog because our insurance adjuster couldn't get them off her email. I was going to delete them but I thought I would leave them on for memory sake. Thanks so much for all the nice comments about our lovely week. I am sorry I used my blog to whine to the world about our problems. I realized people are going through worse. It was scary though because of the airbag. We are back to normal life and things are still great with the baby so we are happy about that. After talking to our insurance, they aren't going to total the truck...HALLELUJAH!!!!! This little episode will cost a whoppin $5,000 dollars though. Seriously. For that damage. There hardly is any. Oh well, at least we have good insurance. They can pay for it.
1 comment:
Lacey, thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! I would LOVE to do all those pics for you! I just need to know a few things first. When are you due? And what is your email? I'll email you details and deals! Thanks and holy cow, your truck! So glad you're okay and the baby is okay!
Post a Comment