Chester... I mean Tyler
Side profile
David's 70's stacheBack to Back baby!!!! Oh man!, do I have the "ugliest" husband in the world. I can say without a doubt, Tyler won the Ugly Mustache contest again this year. He is so proud. He started growing out his facial hair 3 weeks before shaving. He caught a lot of flack for having facial hair as the Golf Pro, but he didn't care...he was winning the contest again this year. Most of the other boys had to shave for work so they couldn't do much, but they did try. I only was able to capture the moment for Tyler and I had David send me this picture he took. Justin had a nasty mustache thing going on and Shawn did for like a day. But Tyler took the CAKE!!!!
1 comment:
haha this cracks me up glad it's your husband though haha
Post a Comment