Monday, April 23, 2012

7 months and a tooth!

 Chezney celebrated her 7 month mark with a tooth breaking through. She has been pretty miserable, but she is taking it with a smile (most of the time).
 She is quite the drooler these days.
 Just a happy camper when she can sit up, play and see what everyone else is doing.
 We love you cheesecake!!!!!

-Still about 16 pounds I think.
-Eating solids like a champ. She has eaten all the veggies now and loves them. She doesn't like fruit....just spits it out. Its funny to me, cause Aspyn was the same way. She wouldn't touch fruit until it was the "real" fruit. We will see how Chez does.
-STILL is a Daddy's girl like you can't believe.
-STILL is waking up in the night to eat a bottle once..around midnight. But will sleep till 7:30. Oh. My. Stars.
-STILL LOVES the bath. Favorite time of the day.
-STILL loves Aspyn like crazy. I can see it in her eyes that Chez wants to play with her so bad.
-Quite the jabber still. She still loves to high pitch scream but mostly now when she is excited so its just usually in the bath. Learned how to splash in the bath and has so much fun getting Aspyn and Daddy wet.
-Still has thunder thighs. :)
-Loves her Bink.
-Is FINALLY not spitting up/throwing up!!! Wahoo!!!! We haven't given her her acid medicine either. She seemed to have grown out of her problems! I can't believe it was only 6 1/2 months. Aspyn was 9, so we are pretty excited. I hardly wash burp clothes now and I don't really use them to burp her anymore. It simple is AMAZING. Nothing else to say about it.


1 comment:

Cheyn said...

OK I feel like I don't know you or her at all! And I see no such tooth so you better bring her by so I can verify. My poor kitty might not make it so bring them over to play soon!