We started the Easter weekend off by coloring Easter eggs. Oh man, Aspyn LOVED this activity. She thought it was the greatest thing ever, to put a white egg in a cup and stir it around a little bit, lift it out and have it be a bright color. It was so fun for Tyler and I to watch her. She was just so happy. Aspyn especially loved the pink ones...surprise surprise. She begged for nearly 15 minutes with big old gator tears and the sweetest pleases to eat a pink one. She finally consented to eat one the next morning. I knew she wouldn't like it, but the next morning, that's all she could ask for, so I gave it to her. She took one tiny tiny bite, chewed for 6 seconds and spit it out saying, "My don't yike that." I just shook my head.





I wanted a picture of Chez in the festivities. So we had Aspyn hold Chezney. Aspyn was so pumped to do it. The first picture she was all for it, but seriously while the flash was going, Aspyn said "My done, My done holding Cheesecake. She heavy." She turned to Tyler and practically dropped Chezy on the floor passing her back. It was so funny how she was saying it, you can't tell by the picture that is was funny, but I am just glad I have a fast camera to take the extra picture. I just wish I had sound. Look at Chezney face, She is thinking what are you people doing? I am not a puppet. Hahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment