May flew by so I am just getting around to posting all about it. We have
done some fun and exciting things. This post is about the random things
though!I helped with the Miss San Juan pageant again. Aspyn was so excited to see the girls with their crowns on and their princess shoes. (yes, my hair looks weird in this picture...but we are back to normal...blonde and short!)
I am now 32 weeks pregnant. Aspyn wanted to take a picture of my belly. I will blog about the baby later.
We have had lots of late nights and tired kids at our house. So cute!
We have had lots of fun friends over to play. Rach and I are trying to hook these two up. Stetson and Chezney. Look at their blue blue eyes!
We have played lots of golf in some winter weather, spring weather and some summer weather...all in the month of May.
And we have taken lots and lots of 4-wheeler rides up on the mountain getting things ready to move cows on to the forest piece. The kids love it. My belly hates it. Oh how it hurts...but sometimes a mom has to suck. it. up. Now we are flying into the month of June. Can't believe its already the 10th!!! Where does time go?









No comments:
Post a Comment