Monday, August 5, 2013

McCoy Tyler Ivins

McCoy Tyler Ivins
Sunday, July 21, 2013
8:57 am
6 pounds
19 1/2 inches  
That is one sweet, sweet boy

Headed out to the hospital at 12:50 am

Getting to love on my sweet boy

His first weight measurement

Just comfy and cozy


Family of 5!!! I don't know why Aspyn was grumpy right then about something cause she wasn't grumpy at all.

The best big sister ever and already loving him

Chez was a bit overwhelmed with Mom on the bed with an IV and all that jazz, but have faith in this little girl...she was pretty pumped and was already trying to figure out how to torture her little brother like a good big sister should!!!


Dad on dirty diaper duty!!

Headed home

Love my "going home" outfit pick :)

Little photo shoot...I can't help it with this lovable face.

Daddy and Son (Don't they already look alike?!)

McCoy was so little in the car seat that Tyler had to do some jimmy rigging on the straps cause even the littlest setting wasn't snug on him, so the seat belt was loose.

Already to go home and face his crazy sisters and his new life with his crazy family!



So happy

Him too

We have done a lot of eating and "helping"

Oh and sleeping

And staring and poking

Lots of pictures and diaper changes

And not to mention tons of loves and snuggling


Look at that toe...it is Tyler's toe


Long fingers and nails

Little chicken legs like his daddy

5 days old with Panda

You just can't see how tiny McCoy really is, and I can't get a great picture to tell but he is TINNNNYYYY!!!!!

The best doctor in the history of the Earth...Dr. Curtis Black

I have caught this little girl just talking to her little brother and hanging gout with him. Such a cute picture to me.

3 comments:

Brenden+Nikki said...

Aw congrats Lacey! I just came in to check up in you and wad surprised to see baby McCoy! I hadn't realized you were already due! He's beautiful! Congrats for your cute family! :)

Melissa said...

Congrats! He's amazing!

Julie and Adam said...

Congatulations! That is one cute baby boy!