Christmas Eve day all the Ivins' went sledding.We had been up the mountain road the week before and there was enough snow to pull sleds behind a truck, so let everyone know what Tyler and I were doing for the day and everyone jumped on that band wagon. I took waaay too many pictures, but there were waaay too many photo ops to just let slip by. It was a good day. Aspyn LOVED it. Chez liked it till the snow sprayed in her face. And then Steph started giving her treats, so she was tired of our truck and bailed to Justin and Steph's truck. McCoy, well...he loved it cause he took a long siesta at Grandma's.
![]() |
| Michael felt I needed a white wash |
![]() |
| Chez and her new bestie riding on the back of the truck watching the sledders |
![]() |
| Averie and Aspyn |
![]() |
| Pretty picture...but can you see Tyler starting to slide into the embankment. Ya, he got stuck...bad. |
![]() |
| Carson and Chez. She liked it till they were getting sprayed with the snow and then she started crying/screaming |
![]() |
| And then Tyler got stuck again trying to turn around. It wasn't the brightest day for the old Ford. |
![]() |
| Poor Chez probably heard her Dad say a lot of swear words...but she wouldn't' get out of the truck. |
![]() |
| Every time I looked over at Aspyn, she was eating the snow. Takes after her mother. |
![]() |
| She was a professional snow angel maker |
![]() |
| Then Tyler and Shawn decided it was high time Michael needed a white wash |
![]() |
| Shawn was out to set a new record of 38 mph. Everyone was pumped except me...I about damn near died...for real. |









































No comments:
Post a Comment