*Chez to Mom after she got hurt: You can't kiss it better -
I am gonna wait for dad to get home so he can.
*Chez: It's my last job to get a treat!
*Chez always checks her hands after the bath and calls
her hands Raisees.
*Chez: When I get bigger I am gonna be a mommy like you!
And then I'll turn into a daddy!
*Chez: When I get big, I gonna get married in the Temple
when I turn into a mommy and I gonna have a big ring from
the special store and I not gonna share it!...huh mom?!
*Aspyn: On our way to preschool graduation - Aspyn said
she was excited for high school.
*Mom to Chez: Dad is riding today...at the North Pole?
*Aspyn to Mom: (Chez made her mad) I am really mad even
more than you when you're really mad.
*Chez to Mom (when she was getting her cavity filled at
the dentist) Mom, get out of the chair.
*Chez to Mom: Are you proud of you?
*Chez: I am very sick. (She didn’t know where she was
sick or why but she said she was very sick)
*Aspyn to Mom: I had a good dream....it was going to
Yellowstone. My even better dream was you having a baby.
The best dream I had was being a musketeer and what I
want to do that's even cooler when I grow up is being a
rock star!
*Chez calls Fruit snacks - Snoot snacks.
* Aspyn telling Mom (how she can get something off
the TV after Mom tell her she had to earn the money)
I can use my 20 bucks and you can put the rest on your
credit card!
*Aspyn to Mom: You look like you’re having a baby....
I know you're not, but you look like it.
*Chez to Mom (about the Disney Castle) I am going to
go to that castle when I get to be a mommy.
* Aspyn was in Justin and Steph’s car for a day in
Yellowstone. They were looking for all different kinds
of animals in Yellowstone. Aspyn was looking out the
window at the river and screamed there’s an Alligator!
I saw it! It was huge! Steph said there are no alligators
in Yellowstone and Aspyn responded ya-uh! I just saw one
in the river there are alligators in Yellowstone!!! She
said it had HUGE teeth! She was so excited she told EVERYONE
about it!
*Chez(finding animals in Yellowstone) I see it, but I don't.
*Aspyn to Jessie: We are leaving at 6om.
*Aspyn to the family: Guys...we're going to Yellowstone
and you have to be quiet so the animals don't run away.
*Chez (telling the entire Ivins’ family when we arrived
to the cabin in Idaho) The moon is out....it's time for
all of us to go to bed.
*Chez to Daddy: I don't want the Moose to get in our truck.
*Chez (seeing a baby picture of me at Grandma Teresa’s)
Oh, mom you look like Mary Poppins!
*Chez calls licorice - Licklice.
*Aspyn (saying her prayers right after Chez got in trouble)
Bless my sister to change her altitude.
*Aspyn to Mom (Walter our dog got hit by a car and
Aspyn pretty nervous she said that Walter and Jinx
were in Heaven together): Hopefully Walter won't eat
jinx in heaven.
*Aspyn to Mom: Dad is going to be a little bit
nervous that the other dogs won't die.
*Aspyn, Mom and Chez were talking about eye color
and Chez said “Um, Sister has blue eyes, Brother
as blue eyes, I have blue eyes, and Mom has blue
eyes and Daddy has blue eyes (in her all knowing voice)
but Chele (Michele) doesn’t have blue eyes!
* Chez to Mom (we went to Bridal Veil Falls and she was
looking past the water fall area): Oh! Someone stopped
the waterfall!
* Aspyn to Mom (in regards of Father’s and Mother’s day)
When is it going to be kids day?!
* Chez to Daddy (when asking if she could watch a show,
he told her she could watch the US Open.) Golf isn't a
show...I want to watch a real show. Tyler: You need to
work on your swing because you're terrible! Chez: No I not!
* Chez to Mom: I am a big girl don't you remember?,
not a little girl!
* Mom to Chez (about a ripped side seam in her shirt)
I can sew that....Chez: Or we can just take it to Cole.* The girls love to say Holy Smoly! Or Holy Smoly Heck! Or what the devil?!?!
*Chez say Grandma D leading the Sacrament Music and said "Mom look!
Its Mary Poppins!
No comments:
Post a Comment