Thursday, June 26, 2014

Chez...Dentist...Round 2

Remember the first time Chez went to the Dentist?! She was terrified. I had to sit in the chair and hold her. This time...she was a freaking ROCK STAR!!!! She was so great and did so good. She had a cavity in between her teeth - which we knew about - that has to be filled. (Update) we got that filled and I was SOOOOO nervous to do it...but again...she was a ROCK STAR! They didn't give her a shot, so that helped. I had to get mine filled, so I went first and then Chez told me to "get out of the chair." She held still the whole time and didn't complain one bit. What a big girl! 


Helping Erin hold the machine

She got pretty tired and kept yawning - but she held still and do great!
All done and happy!

No comments: