Tuesday, September 8, 2009

She found her thumb but we are training now with a bink.
Our sweet angel
Aspyn the cowgirl
Mommy, Daddy and Aspyn's feet
Our little bug

Sorry for not updating our blog as often as I would like. I have been a little preoccupied loving our little girl in our home. We went to the doctor today for Aspyn's two week check up. Aspyn weighs in at a whooping 6 pounds 15 ounces and is 19 1/2 inches tall. Dr. Leavitt says she is doing fabulous and is as perfect as she was the day she was born. For all those of you wondering if Tyler and I sleep or if our little bug keep us up at night...she sleeps anywhere from 7-8 hours every night without making a peep. Dr. Leavitt is SO IMPRESSED!!!! He says it's great and to keep letting her. I feel like a bad mom for not letting her eat during the night but hey if she is sleeping and is happy than why not! We are all doing really great! Thanks so much for all your kind words through email, blog or telephone. We feel so loved and truly are grateful to have so many kind and wonderful people in our lives and Aspyn's.

12 comments:

N+M Family said...

Love the feet Pictures. She is so cute.

Vallen Family said...

Lacey she is just beautiful. Congratulations cutie!

Hillary said...

You are so lucky!! You have no idea how awesome it is to get 8 hours with a newborn. Count your blessings woman :) She is adorable!!

Melissa said...

Yea for sleeping babies! It makes all the difference in the world! She is so sweet!

Brook and Jen said...

Mother like daughter with that thumb!! Ha that is hilarious!! She is freakin cute!!

The Griffin Crew said...

sooooo cute I love those pics!!

Staci said...

Oh my your little girl is so cute, and the fact that she sleeps all night really does make her PERFECT. We had to wait 7 months until Madi slept through the night!

Breeann said...

She is beautiful! Enjoy every second of this time because it flies by. Congrats on the sleeping thing! My daughter slept horribly for like the first year because I fed her through the night in beginning, keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

She is ADORABLE!! And that second picture is TOTALLY zoolander!! lol!!

tanya.... said...

Love all the pictures and I can't wait to see her.. Congrats on all the good news!

Liz Engstrom said...

Lacey, I hope you are taking all the time in the world to enjoy you little "bug" as you call her. It makes you appreciate life a little more sometimes, i know just by seeing the few pictures you've posted I can do so myself, there's a joy baby's bring - I guess it reminds me of how near there are to Heavenly Father. love the pictures you by the way, and she's probably growing up so fast with those 8 hours of sleep she's getting. take care:)

Yolanda said...

You are so stinkin spoiled...7-8 hours? That's insanity. If that's the case you'll definitely be getting pregnant again here in like...a month? You'd better keep praying your brains out that she keeps that up.