I don't know how mom's work, take care of babies, keep their houses clean, have food in their refrigerators, look like they have slept for 12 hours a night because they are all put together, and blog. I am SINKING in a big hurry. Don't get me wrong, Tyler pretty much keeps my house together and the baby happy so I shouldn't complain but I am just running out of hours in the day. Why can't there be 27 hours people! OK...that was a short little venting session. Sorry! Here are some pictures from Thanksgiving and before/after that I am just getting around to doing while I sit here at the computer holding my sleeping baby, doing my church programs and entering grades into the computer. If I didn't know how to multitask, I wouldn't be alive.

Getting big!

What up G?

Aspyn sitting in her bumbo looking either like a gang banger or a elf

Aspyn loves when her daddy plays with her! She loves to "run" and get her feet tickled. She smiles so big and her daddy LOVES it!

Hey cutie! Aspyn ready to eat some turkey!

Aspyn and Adison...best friends . (can't you tell)

Who can't love this squirt...the big flower is for the Ivins. They HATE bows period and I LOVE them so since she is my girl, Aspyn wears bows!

Mom and Aspy (like my sweet zebra? thanks Whit for forcing me to get it...I love it)

Our poor little Ave! Our niece broke her arm falling off a trampoline. This is the x-ray! It seriously is nasty!! Don't worry though, she has done it before!!! That is what she is telling everyone. 3 pins later after surgery, she is doing a little better. Get better Averie! We love you.

Averie the trooper

My number 10 playing a little pigskin on T day.

No body is blocking! Look out!

All the "big boys" and kids out playing football. Fun to watch

Tyler is one proud papa! Aspyn kicking back, having a "bud" as Tyler calls it or drinking a Dew, watching a little football. We train them young. (yes, it's staged mom)

She loves her bumbo though and she couldn't figure out why in the world this green can was right by her and it woudn't go away.
4 comments:
Aspyn is so cute and getting so big! I seriously don't know where the time goes. I totally feel for your niece, Ethan snapped his leg in half in the summer and he just barely got the last of his casts off. I feel so bad for her :( Your family is just so cute. :)
ha ha aw I love these pics...especially of the one of her smiling at Tyler. She loves her Daddy. I was so glad we got to come visit the other day. She's too cute for words.
I'm sad we didnt get to go to Blanding for thanksgiving and see you guys! Aspyn is getting so big! We need to see her again before she's walking.
You are such a good blogger! I should learn how to do it sometime. But Trent does a pretty good job at it. The only thing I really know how to do is go and correct his spelling. Ha ha. (Shhh, don't tell) I love all your pics from Thanksgiving. (Except Averie's arm x-ray, eeewww) We saw the 3 pins x-ray. She's proud of her purple cast. Love the picks of Aspyn. Love Aspyn, she's such a dang cutie!!! You are a good blogger, and an even better mom!!!!!!!
Post a Comment