Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Aspyn clapping...take 2 and some new tricks she has learned

6 comments:

Brook and Jen said...

that is sooo stinkin cute!! i love the clapping!! My kids love watching it, we have seen it about 6 times!!

Brenden said...

heeee heee that little Aspyn has me giggling!! I love her little claps!!

Janice Twitchell said...

So cute! looks like she's really close to crawling!

Blackwell said...

Ahh..haha! I want to pick her up and kiss her cheeks like crazy! I love the raspberries, the look on her face is so cute.

Jordan and Jandee said...

adorable! I love it when they start doing new things, isn't it amazing how quickly they grow.

Mich and Nate said...

SOOOO CUTE!!!!! Nate and I are watching this over and over... we miss you guys! She is darling and I love her little claps! Kade wants to give her a big smooch!