My Beautiful Grandmother Jean
Our family and the Hollywood actress who wishes to remain anonymous...minus Tyler (who had to work BOO!!) and Aspyn (who was asleep in the car)
Our WHOLE family...like 8 thousand of us
Grandpa's casket
All the Pallbearer's
My cousin Colton, who is in the Air Force giving my Grandma an honorary flag for my Grandpa's service in WWII
The flower's and flag on the casket
My mom and I wanted to do something special for my Grandpa. This wreath is what we came up with. It turned out SOOO awesome...just a great tribute to who my grandfather was and what a great man he was.As you already know, my Grandpa Lewis Griffin passed away April 24, 2010. It was a very sad time for me but also a happy/grateful/healing time. I am so happy I was able to be Grandpa's granddaughter and that he was able to meet Tyler and Aspyn. I know his body is free of illness and suffering and that he is happy. I know I will meet up with him again. I took over 300 pictures at his viewing and funeral but for the sake of my time and your time I will just show you a glimpse of this beautiful day.
No comments:
Post a Comment