I just checked the mail and found a little surprise!!!! OUR U.S. OPEN TICKETS!!!!!! We have our plane tickets booked, our official tickets came in the mail, and we are ready to rock-n-roll!!!! Yes, it's a little weird for me still to be sooo excited about a golf tournament (the things you change for the man in your life!?!?!?!) but I am super stoked! The tourney is in June at the famous Pebble Beach golf resort which Tyler and I have stayed and played at when I hooked us up on a sweet 1 yr anniversary getaway. So on June 16-19th look for us on TV cheering on Phillip and booing Tiger.
2 comments:
Come visit me I am in Seaside which is like 10 min away from u... We went to pebble beach today and they are getting ready for the big days.. The beach is really pretty up there.. Call me 801-616-7974
Congrats! I'll take a vacation to pebble beach....and Jordan is jealous!
Post a Comment