If you have never celebrated the 4th of July in a small town, esp Blanding you are COMPLETELY missing out. Next year, I dare you to go to a small town or visit us. To me the 4th of July in Blanding is right next to Christmas and I mean RIGHT next to it. For the record, we missed our AZ friends this year. Maybe next year....
Cool pic of the US flag and our busy bee UT flag
Blanding was fortunate to have Hill Air Force base F-16 fly over the parade. Way cool!
Our Blanding troops were deployed on Tuesday. Thank you Sapper 118th! God bless you.
Tyler and I playing the annual Midnight Madness. This was my 1st year playing. I seriously was a basket case, because I was so nervous. I had a lot of fun. We won two games and lost two games. We finished for the night at 2:00 am. Not too bad, but we could have played longer if we didn't play a bunch of high school kids fresh off a state championship. We had fun though. The WHOLE family played minus Trent and Steph....dang slackers.
Cute pic of my cute sis in laws....Nicole, Michele, and Kathryn
Tyler pitching
I wish I could say I totally knocked that one out of the ball park....but I missed. Stupid ball. Tyler says it was a bad pitch, so I will blame him.
The newlyweds
My niece Taylor watched Aspyn till my parents got there. These girls loved Aspyn and Aspyn was showing the love right back!
Don't I look cute in my 4th of July get up!?!
Love the eyes and the cute bow
Grandma and Grandpa Griffin with Aspyn
Mom and Aspyn
She was way excited about the parade
Then all of a sudden, she was up and walking. This was one of the first times she wanted to walk and she wanted to go...thanks Mikey for taking her.
Catching up on some city news.
I looked back and this is what she was doing...I think she was imitating all of us. So cute!
The "Sheriff's Posse"
Justin
Tyler
Shawn and Tyler
Looking like a Bad A
Ty was helping a man who is running for County Sheriff promote his candidacy. All day long, we heard people in the community talking to Tyler about his bull whip and how great he was at it. Kinda fun.
Daddy and Aspyn
Our little family
Tyler, Shawn, and Davis paint balling
Fire at will!
Tyler shot and dying...wuss
Aspyn found this balloon and seriously has been playing with it for a week.
Chasing it...
Rolling on top of it.
6 comments:
Small towns are for sure the best for the 4th!! Count us in next year!! We will be camping out on you front lawn!!
Lacey! Aspyn is adorable!!! Looks like you had a great holiday. Ours was very similar with the parade in Cedar except we did not have the super cool sheriff posse.;)
Looks like Aspyn had the most fun!! She is growing up so much! I love that she is wanting to walk around!! We miss you guys!
Aspyn is so adorable! We loved being in Blanding for the 4th. We want to come back. We are sad that did not get to see any of you except for Tyler and Justin in the parade.
Always a good time. Glad you could join us for the fireworks. I'll have to say Tyler's bull whip was pretty cool. Aspyn is sucha cutie, and looks like she has a really fun day!
Wow, what a holiday! And I love Aspyn's outfit.
Post a Comment